- Lawyer: Did he rape her?
- Witness: Yes, but she was drunk and passed out.
- Lawyer: That's not what I asked. Did he rape her?
- Witness: Yes, but she was wearin-
- Lawyer: I didn't ask what she was wearing. Did he rape her?
- Witness: Yes, but-
- Lawyer: I didn't ask anything else. It's just a simple yes or no answer. Did he rape her?
- Witness: Yes.
- Laywer: Yes, he raped her.
- Rape is rape is rape, no matter the context.
I wish that I was thin enough so that cute clothes would look nice on me.
- me: It seems that I am not immediately excellent at this
- me: it is because I am a failure
- me: everything I touch dies
should i message them again or am i just being really clingy and annoying: a life story by me
Please don’t be angry with people for not understanding something. Explain to them. Educate them. Inform them. Do not yell and call them names. Because they will still not comprehend. Except now, they are hurt. And you are the asshole.
the thing i regret the most about getting a tumblr is that suddenly i’m staying up all night on this website instead of staying up all night reading a book.
i never truly realized how true this is..